If you have a concern, compliment or complaint about the service you have received from Virgin Care or you need or want more information on the services we provide, then our Customer Experience team can help you.

Please chose the most appropriate option below or call us on 0300 303 9509 for more information.

Contact us

To raise a concern, make a complaint or leave a compliment, please click here to send us an email or write to us at the address below.

Virgin Care Customer Experience
Farnham Hospital,
Hale Road,
Farnham GU9 9QL

t: 0300 303 9509

Please note, the phone line, email form and mailbox are monitored between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Please do not use these lines for emergency medical help, instead please dial 111 or 999 as appropriate.

Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)

We offer a PALS service which can give you informal advice if you have a concern, query or help you make a complaint. There’s more information on the Patient Advice and Liaison Service page, but you can also get in touch with us using the contact details above.

How to complain

Initially, you should try to speak to a member of the team caring for you. In many cases, it will be possible for them to sort out the problem straight away.

However, if you prefer to talk to someone not involved in your care, you can raise the issue with our Customer Experience team using the contact details above.

What do you need to know?

Try and give as much detail as possible – it’s important for us to understand exactly what it is you are unhappy with and what you would like to happen as a result, so that we can try to deal with the issue as quickly as we can.

What happens when I complain?

We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within three working days at which time you will be advised of the timescale to complete any necessary investigation. We aim to respond to formal complaints within 30 working days. However, some concerns may take longer to investigate, particularly if a number of issues are involved.

Raising a complaint will not affect your care or treatment in any way.

Complaining about a GP service

If your complaint relates to a GP service and you have already registered your complaint with us, then you can also raise your complaint with the commissioner of the service, NHS England.

NHS England
PO Box 16738
Redditch B97 9PT
t: 0300 311 22 33

Parliamentary and health service ombudsman

If you remain unhappy with our final response, you have the right to take your complaint to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman. However, they will only consider your case if it has been investigated thoroughly by the service provider.

Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
Millbank Tower
London SW1P 4QP
t: 0345 015 4033

Your records

We may need to collect personal information from you in order to provide the best possible service. However, we will not disclose personal details to anyone without your permission.

For more information, please see Information Governance.

Find out more...

Our paediatrician really makes me feel comfortable and is so eloquent. It’s difficult to discuss any issues a child may have but she really made me feel at ease with her.

Community Paediatrics Wiltshire


of people rating our services say they would recommend them to their friends and family.