Our values are our moral compass and core to our DNA. They underpin the way we deliver our services and treat those who use our services.
To many organisations values are just words which don’t translate into reality of the day to day. At Virgin Care, our values flow through everything that we do, they define who we are, what we stand for and set the expectations of those who use our services and those who partner with us. They have been defined by our employees and have been integral to our journey so far and will be integral to our future as well.
- Caring – being present, demonstrating a concern for others, listening to and understanding one another, anticipating needs and wanting to do our very best for others
- Fun – making people smile, showing enthusiasm and energy, being optimistic and trying to make things memorable for others
- Innovative – leading the pack, challenging the way things are done in order to do things better, showing curiosity and spotting opportunities for change
- Outcome-driven – focusing on what is most important, setting stretching targets and finding ways around obstacles. It’s about keeping sight of the end goal and delivering results
- Outstanding – wanting to be the best, constantly striving to improve on the past performance, when you are truly outstanding you see success as the norm and second best won’t do!
- Wow – having that wow factor in everything that we do, with the ability to surprise even ourselves by providing great quality and standards