Welcome to Surrey Sexual Health Service (Buryfields)
More about us
Please note, opening times displayed are for appointments only.
You can walk in and wait during the hours displayed to the right.
This clinic provides:
- A consultant led HIV service
- Access to a team of dedicated HIV nurse specialists, a clinical pharmacist, psychologist and dietician
- Access to onsite patient support groups, Terrence Higgins Trust and Positive Action
- An integrated genito-urinary medicine and contraception service, for the screening and treatment of sexually transmitted infections
- A contraception service offering emergency contraception, oral pills, injections, condoms, implants and coil fitting and
- A health advising counselling and partner notification service
It is important that you are seen by the right person in the right place, therefore please contact our service if you think:
- You may have symptoms of a STI;
- You need specialist services/treatment; and/or
- Or you have any other concerns.
We also run a contraception clinic in the Buryfields area. Please find the address and a link to the service below:
Buryfields Contraceptive Clinic
Sexual Health Surrey
61 Lawn Road
Guildford GU2 4AX
You can also visit our website to find out further information.
Changes to clinics
Friday 31st March – 9am to 1pm – Walk in & Wait Clinic – Service is Closed to all except emergencies.
Monday 3rd April – 9am to 11am – Walk in & Wait Clinic – Service is Closed to all except emergencies.
Wednesday 5th April – 9am to 11am – Walk in & Wait Clinic – Service is Closed to all except emergencies.
Wednesday 5th April – 3pm to 6pm – Walk in & Wait Clinic – Service is Closed to all except emergencies.